1. Feb. 16, 2005: This issue of CityBeat is dedicated to people who said Dick Cheney could never be capable of shooting a friend in the face with birdshot. We tried to tell you, but you never listen.
2. Aug. 2, 2006: This issue of CityBeat is dedicated to the little fella on the terrace at the recent Flaming Lips show in Del Mar, who settled the debate once and for all: Jockeys are total chick magnets.
3. Oct. 11, 2006: This issue of CityBeat is brought to you by people who see the influence David Lynchs Eraserhead has had on Kim Jong-Il
4. Feb. 20, 2008: This issue of CityBeat is dedicated to Serbia. Poor Serbia. No one wants to be with Serbia. Serbia must smell bad or something. Poor Serbia.
5. April 1, 2009: This issue of CityBeat is dedicated to Queen Mene Mene Tekel Febblebunny, high priestess of the Gorsnatch people of the planet Xykeek. Long may she live.
6. June 23, 2010: This issue of CityBeat is brought to you by people who didnt die an agonizing, painful death after ingesting Best Buds homemade Rice Krispies treat.
7. Nov. 17, 2010: This issue of CityBeat was sexually assaulted by Transportation Security Administration personnel before being declared safe for you to read.
8. Dec. 22, 2010: This issue of CityBeat is dedicated to ________________, from your cheap-ass boyfriend / girlfriend (circle one).
9. Feb. 23, 2011: This issue of CityBeat is only semi-effective as body armor in a prison shanking situation.
10. Feb. 22, 2012: This issue of CityBeat is one of the many tools Satan uses to undermine Rick Santorums America.